Group Conference #1: Diego & Garrett will meet on Thursday, May 4th from 12-1pm in my office in the Expository Writing Program
Group Conference #2: Joachim, Rahmat, & Madeleine will meet on Thursday, May 4th , from 4-5pm in the OU Writing Center.
**OPTION 3: if schedules change and ALL of you can meet later on Thursday, we can have one Group Conference from 4-5pm in the Writing Center
- Explain the overall idea for your Final Project: i.e. how you brainstormed the content-subject-focus of the project. how it has developed/evolved from/is related to Seeing Is Believing (i.e. units, readings, essays, issues, keyterms)
- Describe the reason that you have chosen the alternative media or multi-media genre or format as the right format to create and present your project.
- Explain both Why & How that format/medium/genre will help you to best articulate your overall argument/argument strategy for the project.
- Explain how the Final Project will grab its AUDIENCE’s attention & address Audience ASSUMPTIONS using a hook, stance, diction, style, argument strategy, a particular RSM, organization, etc.
- Explain your STANCE & how you will plan to communicate that STANCE using alternative media or multi-media genre or format in the presentation
- Explain your MOTIVE for the Project’s argument (why the argument matters and why it is important) & what you hope the project will accomplish.
- Explain the use of any important KEYTERMS.
- Explain the Argument/Thesis the Project will make, and how you will support the argument using EVIDENCE from SOURCES in this alternative media or multi-media/alternative media genre format, as well as how your will be able to transition to/between sources/evidence using Quotation Weaving & Stitching.
- Forecast which RSMs you plan to use to add complexity to the argument— and has a sense of which RSMs complement your alternative media,
- multi-media, alternative genre format, or audio/audiovisual technology format.
- Forecast How or With What image, feeling, thoughts you plan to leave your audience/viewers with in the conclusion/end of the project. When they walk away, leave, close their eyes, what images or ideas or feelings do you want to have imprinted upon their minds eye?